Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair
Saturday, September 17, 2016
10:00 am — 5:00 pm
Fair Day Volunteer Needs:
- Parking Assistants (many persons needed; help direct traffic with flags)
- Volunteer Check-in Assistants
- Silent Auction Tent
- Food Service (many persons needed; help sell burgers, brats, tacos etc.)
- Coffee and Donut Sales (08:00 - 10:00)
- Grilling Station
- Food Runners (take food from kitchen to food tents)
- Food Servers
- Parish Pantry (sell baked goods)
- Cheesecake Booth
- Popcorn/Cotton Candy Booth
- Beer Tent
- Soda Booth (2 adults and St. Mary's students 5th grade up; sell soda)
- Exhibitor Fair Review Forms Collection (04:00 - 05:00)
- Grounds Clean-Up (05:00pm - 06:30pm)
Pre-Fair Week Volunteer Needs:
- Monday-Friday Mornings, Booth setup (09:00 - 12:00)
- Tuesday Evening, Popcorn Bagging (05:00 - 07:00)
- Friday Morning, Kitchen Prep (10:00 - 12:00)
- Friday, Parish Pantry Donations Check-in (3 shifts; 10:00 - 07:00)
Post-Fair Volunteer Needs:
- Sunday; Grounds take down (09:00 - 12:00)
- Monday; Grounds take down (09:00 - 12:00)
click to open-> Volunteer Signup Form
Note: Volunteer Parking Passes will be mailed out in batches starting September 1.
The link above will take you to our "SignUpGenius" form. Registering your e-mail and name is optional, but if you do, you will have an option to use "Alternate Names" for your family members associated with your e-mail for individual signup choices. Thanks!!
Please note: You must be 13 years of age or older to volunteer.
All volunteer information submitted will be held strictly confidential.